Cross Section of Students at the college

Image in Slide Directly

Welcome to Stella Maris College

Stella Maris College was founded in 1948 by the Holy Ghost congregation of “Roman Catholic Mission”. Its original site was at St. Mary’s Catholic Church premises, Aggrey Road, Port Harcourt. Later in October 1948, the college was transferred to its present site; No. 34 Harbour Road, Port Harcourt. Read more